The Bed and Breakfast at Peace Hill offers luxurious comfort in historic surroundings. Book a room or a suite and enjoy personalized meals, miles of walking trails, restful afternoons, and spectacular night skies.
The Bed and Breakfast at Peace Hill, right at the center of historic Charles City County, is an award-winning inn located at the crossroads of Virginia’s most historic sites. Perched on a slope overlooking working farmlands and mature timber, the Bed and Breakfast occupies a turn-of-the-century farmhouse on the hundred-acre Peace Hill Farm. The Bed and Breakfast offers private, luxurious rooms and suites and a full country breakfast using local, fresh ingredients. A stone’s throw from Charles City plantations and just a short drive from historic Williamsburg and Yorktown to the east and Civil War-era Richmond, the Bed and Breakfast at Peace Hill is the perfect place to explore the past, reconnect with nature, or just relax in restful surroundings.
- Luxurious king room with private bath
- Queen suite with private sitting room and bath
- Sitting room with books, games, and piano for guest use
- Screened porch overlooking gently sloping working farmland and mature timber
- Wireless internet throughout
- Antique period furnishings
- Just 30 minutes from Williamsburg and attractions
- Private Cottage with full kitchen, washer, and dryer
“We enjoyed being here so very much. Everything made us feel welcome and at home. The conversation, warm fire, breakfast feasts, afternoon tea, and the peacefulness of your home was such a delight. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you. ”
“Thank you so much for the wonderful stay and letting us take over your dining room two evenings in a row. We have stayed in b & b’s all over the world and this place gets a five-star in our book.”